Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pinch Me



At our house we try to do our holiday finger paintings a bit early. That way they can sit on display in the living room for a while! So me and the boys got ready for St Patricks day with some Leprechaun Handprints! Since they are only 1 & 2 I get to help out a little extra, but thats just fine with me. One day, too soon, they will be big enough to do these art projects all on their own and then probably not at all :( (they grow up to fast). All I did was take a simple canvas and painted it a pretty sky blue. Once that dried I painted a rainbow and pot of gold! Now bring in the kiddos!!



Couldn't resist adding a sweet picture of each of my babies. It was impossible to get one of them in action because paint was everywhere!! But here they are having their post painting lunch! Are they not the cutest kids EVER (well to me they are)!!





Below is their finished product!! I added a face and we cut out some hats from construction paper to finish it off. Now it gets to sit on our mantel for everyone to see until its time for us to do our Easter Project!! So Fun!! Hope everyone has a great St Patricks Day (when it gets here that is :) ).




 


No comments:

Post a Comment